Tropers / Artemis 524
Hello! This is Artemis524 speaking!
Wait, can you hear me? Testing, testing, trolls in a tantrum cause terrible trouble
... Ah, that's better.
Tropes that totally = me:
- Genre Savvy: A bunch of my acquaintances get very, very annoyed with this habit of mine. I keep telling them that I'm trying to avoid death, but do they listen? No!
- Meganekko: If I ever get a compliment on something I'm wearing, chances are it's my glasses. Or my shirt, because thrift stores have really cool t shirts.
- TV Tropes Will Enhance Your Life: Worked for me. Or at the very least, my vocabulary.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Another habit that annoys people. Oh, well.
- Rule of Fun: My answer to "Why?" is always either "Why Not?" or "Because I felt like it."
Things I like:
- Secret societies. Sometimes.
- Harry Potter.
- The Avengers. Yeah, I'm a total Loki fangirl.
- Artemis Fowl. It's where I got my troper tag!
- Semicolons; they're used far too little.
- On that note, exclamation points!
- And punctuation in general. But not slashes; backslashes are better. Don't ask why.
- Big words. And, by extension, dictionaries.
- My cat, Cole, and my dog, Sunny.
- Random generators. So much fun.
- TV Tropes. Duh. Why would I be a troper if I didn't like TV Tropes?
- Summer camp. I love you, Camp Tawonga!
Things I don't like:
- Yes, I have tried all of these things; I'm not just Complaining about Shows You Don't Watch. Or shows that I don't watch.
- Twilight. It's horribly written mush - the AIDS of literature.
- Not knowing how to do things. It's even worse if the instructions are roundabout. (Can anybody tell me how to add an image to this page? I've got one that I want to use, but no idea how to use it!)
- When Cole walks all over my keyboard.
- Writer's block.
- Normal. I tried being normal once. Most boring month of my life.
- People who don't know the difference between "you're" and "your."
- Mary Sue characters.