Tropers / Arawn 999
Hello, those of you who might actually be interested in reading a bit about me. (I pity you...) I'm a fairly new troper, having signed up in 2011. I was recommended this site by a friend of mine, and I lurked around for a few months before the urge to contribute caught up with me and I created an account... and promptly forgot the password
. I went through a couple of accounts, but here's hoping this one will stick
I am also a Deviant
, going by the alias of Wynterhawke07
, and am one of the main contributors to the Cardboard Chronicles
RP, where I role play as Asura, a cosmic horror
with a severe case of Horror Hunger
Here's some tropes that may (or may not
) describe me:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: While I don't have ADHD, I have a bad problem with procrastination. =_=
- Blood Knight: Not IRL, but in when I'm gaming my first strategy is Attack! Attack! Attack!.
- Canada, Eh?: I'm Canadian, but in case you were wondering I don't add "eh" to the end of my sentences or pronounce "about" as "aboot".
- Deadpan Snarker: I enjoy sarcasm. No, really. I do.
- Does Not Understand Sarcasm: I do sometimes, but not always.
- Emo Teen: I hit a low point in my teenage years. I wasn't so depressed that I was slitting my wrists or anything, but I did feel that there's Safety in Indifference and that Hope Is Scary. I've since grown out of it for the most part with the help of some good friends.
- Evil Laugh: One of the main reasons - if not the main reason - why I was typecast as a villain during my days as a Drama student.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: What got me out of my emo teen phase was actually making some good friends.
- In the Hood: If I'm wearing a hoodie or hooded coat, chances are I'll have it up.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: I have two and I adore them to pieces.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: I'm a fairly imaginative person, and I've come up with at least a couple-dozen characters for the settings I've developed.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: I'm a fairly nice guy most of the time IRL, but I like playing the bad guy. If there's an evil route in a game I'm playing, I'll happily swan-dive headfirst off the slope, and only afterwards will I consider making a good route playthrough.
- Most Gamers Are Male: I enjoy playing video games! As a kid I had a Super Nintendo and Gameboy. I upgraded to a PS 1 (later a PS2), Gamecube, and Gameboy Advance in my teenage years. Currently I own a PS3 and Wii, although I lack the recording equipment necessary to emulate the likes of PewDiePie and Squiiddish Returns.
- Most Writers Are Male: My dream goal is to become a writer and I have several ideas for novels, but I haven't started seriously working on them.
- No Indoor Voice: Sometimes I get a... bit vocal.
- Oblivious to Love: Someone could be madly in love with me and chances are I wouldn't get it unless they outright told me. There's also the below trope.
- Paralyzing Fear of Sexuality: Not to say I haven't had feelings for members of the opposite sex, but I've never acted on them out of fear of rejection and that I'd turn out to be a Bastard Boyfriend.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: I am terrified of wasps. It's not that I'm especially allergic... I'm just really, really scared of them.
Here are some of the various media I enjoy: