Tropers / Aqua Sableye
My name is Aqua Sableye
. I go by a variety of other names, this particular name probably being the only name that completely breaks the pattern of all of my other names. Even if it's rather obvious to figure out it's me once you realize how familiar the voice is.
Works I have reviewed (in order in which they were submitted):
Tropes that describe parts of Me:
- Beware the Quiet Ones: I don't often talk too much, but if I'm provoked enough, then a rather violent aspect of me emerges.
- Creepy Good: I can be a nice person, but some of the things I say can be rather disturbing at times.
- Creepy Monotone: At times.
- Emotionless Girl: Some find me to appear this way when they first meet me.
- Friend to All Living Things: Perhaps animals don't flock to me, but they are quite friendly to me whenever I see them and I get along with them well.
- Gamer Chick: Perhaps not as much as in the past, but I do enjoy playing various video games.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: For the most part.
- Poor Communication Kills: I try my absolutely best to avert this in all situations.
- Ship Sinking: I have a tendency to sink every ship possible in any work I create. Even the most absurd ones. Mostly done to troll people.
- Silly Rabbit, Romance Is for Kids!: To a certain degree. I found romance pointless and superfluous as a child and the thought somewhat stayed the same when I became an adult. However, I can still love others and wouldn't mind finding a partner. It's only that I find this thing we call "love" to be so incredibly complicated and destructive at times, I sometimes wonder if it's even worth pursuing after. So I tend to switch between this thought process and actually believing that maybe love isn't such a detrimental thing. Working very hard to make my perspective to primarily become the latter belief, though.