Ansoro is a female troper from the US in her mid-twenties. She has a BA in Communications and studied films and writing and stuff like that. Because it's awesome. And, apparently, she's not too fond of money. Consider every list on here to be non-exhaustive.
This troper provides examples of:
- Geeky Turn-On: She has been known to both deliver this and fall for it.
- Important Haircut: When she went from long hair to a pixie during some major life changes.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: A family trait.
- Lame Comeback: Fairly often.
- Nice Hat: I like to think so, anyway.
- Wangst: Oops.
This troper likes to employ and encounter the following tropes:
- Action Girl
- Affably Evil
- And That's Terrible: Great punchline, to me at least.
- Badass: And many of its variants. Including the Boast.
- Baleful Polymorph
- Body Horror
- Character Development: Kinda the point, innit?
- Continuity Nods
- Crazy Awesome
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Dark Is Not Evil, Light Is Not Good: Ha, Light is not good. Hahaha.
- Darkest Hour: I'm a fan of a three act structure.
- Deadpan Snarker: When done in a non-obnoxious manner.
- Early-Bird Cameo
- Evilly Affable
- Femme Fatale
- Full-Name Basis
- Gray and Grey Morality
- I Am a Monster
- Incredibly Lame Pun
- Jerkass Woobie
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Loads and Loads of Characters
- Love Redeems
- Magical Realism
- Noodle Incident
- Partial Transformation
- Scars Are Forever
- Scenery Porn
- Transformation Trauma
- Xanatos Gambit
The following tropes make Ansoro want to punch somebody (okay, most of the time):
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished
- Diabolus ex Machina
- Generic Cuteness
- Hollywood Homely, Hollywood Pudgy, Informed Attractiveness
- Status Quo Is God
She likes the following works:
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
Live Action TV
- Zelda: Her love is so, so great for this.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Saw it at the age of 23. It totally blew my mind.
- Beauty and the Beast: Seriously. She writes fanfiction for it. It's a problem.
- Doug: For the nostalgia, really.
- How to Train Your Dragon: Sooo good.
- The Little Mermaid: First movie she ever saw in a theater.
- Rocko's Modern Life