''"One day I came through an innocent link made by my friend.
I never left."''
Rabid she-troper in her early twenties, Anna The Crow
lives in a smallish country in the middle of Europe, majors in Journalism and Religion studies and enjoys being as quirky as possible. She is a lazy mockery of Leonardo da Vinci - interested in anything and everything creative, she hardly ever finishes anything before her focus switches to something new.
Stuff found (or re-found) because of this wiki:
Is example of this tropes:
- Bookworm: Sadly, not as much as she used to be.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Necessarily, what with all those obscure references!
- Foil: Let's just say her friends tend to outshine her.
- Giftedly Bad
- Grammar Nazi: Please, don't torment the poor language if you don't have to.
- Hidden Depths: Remarked by friends so often it could be her second name. Might not be a good thing.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Language is fun.
- Stepford Smiler: When dealing with strangers.
- Snark Knight: According to some people. Once had been compared to Daria.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Considered moving to USA/GB, just so she can drop trope titles in her casual speech. That, or translating the whole wiki. Currently resorts to mixing the two languages whenever she needs.
Work done on TV Tropes so far
- (anything goes here)
- Anna thank you so much for the picture! It's the most awesome thing ever - I'm going to try to print it to put on my wall. :3 Also I see that you like second wave Disney - I approve of this. Watch The Princess and the Frog if you haven't already. It's seriously underrated and has great music. - robintherose
- The Ur Example of Leonardo was born just like that. Of course, he was special, since he was... you know... Leonardo. - Amused Troper Guy