Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
Siuan Sanche, The Shadow Rising, The Wheel of Time
Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same.
Cheshire Cat, Alice: Madness Returns
Is he a she, or is she a he? Well, who cares? Whatever this person is, they make great pancakes.A guy (or is it a gal?) from The Netherlands, specifically from the east. For those who don't know about Dutch local culture, it's pretty much a lot like Oop North. I even have the accent! A fervent gamer, both online and offline... and often considered a Gamer Chick, with or without my agreement. Often considered to be one of the girls. Might be because I am - apparently - bisexual.
Many a friend of mine.
Tropes that apply to Anna Our Little Alice
- Accidental Pervert: whenever I snark at something, this is usually what it becomes. Hilarity Ensues.
- Achey Scars: many of them, most of them self-inflicted.
- Ambiguously Gay: seems to be how the majority of people view me.
- Being Tortured Makes You Evil: although only mildly, but after this Troper got raped, (s)he certainly got a little less caring about matters.
- Berserk Button: oh so many things.
- Americanised spelling for one.
- Incorrect assumptions about Europe.
- The colour coquelicot.
- Lore inconsistencies.
- Many more.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I am always very nice to people, and I will always help as much as I can, but once you've gone too far, I will murder you.
- Bi the Way: seems to happen a lot in my life.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: generally my way of describing or summing up things.
Anna's friend: So what did you do this weekend?
Anna Our Little Alice: Played some games, bought some food, had some really rough bondage and submission sex with two guys at once, and finished reading a book.
- Break the Cutie: been there, came back, healed, and drove them to suicide.
- Casual Kink: Self-explanatory.
- Cute is Evil: meh, it runs in the family I guess.
- Dark and Troubled Past: prone with suicides, thoughts of suicide, depression, a Bastard Boyfriend to whom Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil apparently did not apply, and more...
- Deadpan Snarker: happens a lot more than I intend.
- Even the Guys Want Him: seems to happen a lot too, especially straight ones interested in... gentlemen's special interests.
- Forgiven, but Not Forgotten: this Troper will forgive everything, but the grudge will forever be there.
- Gender-Blender Name: "Anna", and - supposedly - male. Eh?
- Growing Up Sucks: amen.
- Hope is Scary: well, hope is scary! Don't give me that look.
- Ineffectual Loner: used to be this in the early teens.
- I Should Have Been Better: this troper thinks this quite often about... well, everything.
- Jumping the Gender Barrier: seem to invoke this trope a lot.
- Little Miss Snarker: I love pointing out the male sex as the weaker and less intelligent sex. Don't ask why.
- Love Hurts: it does!
- Master of the Mixed Message: don't mind me on my knees in front of you, I'm just hanging around looking at stuff.
- Naughty by Night: sometimes naughty by day as well. Tend to be naughty all day long around attractive guys.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: quite often I discover that what I think of as normal, others think of as Nightmare Fuel. Great.
- Pay Evil unto Evil: the guy who raped this Troper found out the hard way.
- Rant Comedy: oh please don't get me started.
- Rant-Inducing Slight: whenever I'm pushed to the limit, or if one of my Berserk Buttons is pushed (be it by accident or on purpose).
- Revenge by Proxy: no more shall be said about it.
- Sarcasm Mode: pretty much all the time.
- Sarcastic Clapping: my reaction to pretty much anything stupid.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: a rather abundant disposition, I gather.
- Sophisticated as Hell: "With all due respect and with the greatest abidance of your personal exceptionalities, you are a fucking moron."
- Then Let Me Be Evil: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Three-Way Sex: seems to be one of my special interests.
- [[Understatement]]: perhaps slightly.
- Your Little Dismissive Diminutive: pretty much every little thing I say.