Tropers: Anime Badger
My name is Hunter and I'm a seventeen-year-old agnostic flame-headed ginger with red hair from southwestern USA. My interests are cartooning, writing, cooking, troping, working on things (I'm kind of a workaholic), parkour, listening to music, troping, video games, troping, and watching weird videos. I mostly lurk in the forums. The only ones I frequent are the Trash Heap, the Youtube Poop thread, and the Synchtube Tropers Thread, and whatever catches my interest. I am not really a badger so much as I really am some species of newt. Why they call me Badger is (not so much of) a mystery. I just figured, screw it, I'll go by that name. I go by I-Teleported-Breadnote in Cytube. Come riff some movies, if you would like. I'm also open to talk, so, you can message me anytime.As you can see I'm a huge sucker for animation and a movie buff .-.
So, what's a soulless ginger like you doing in the Tropes of TV?Well, it all started when I had this obsession with Invader Zim (I was not going through an emo phase or anything, thank god. But I was going through an LOLrandom phase, which, IMO, is twice as worse. May or may not have been a weeaboo though. Probably was. The less we talk about it, the better). I nosed around on an old computer of mine and learned of a previous work by Vazquez called Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. I decided to look more into it, then I came across its TV Tropes page. I wasn't instantly addicted to the site at first, but it grew on me a bit. I lost interest in the aformentioned comic, but I became more and more fond of this site, and now I officially have no life. Oh, and I may or may not be planning to make a comic or a few sometime. This be me troper wall
Things I like
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- The Avengers
- Back to the Future
- Big Hero 6
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- How to Train Your Dragon
- The Incredibles
- Jurassic Park
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- The Lego Movie
- Lord of the Rings
- Napoleon Dynamite
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Pacific Rim
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Think Big
- Treasure Planet
- Troll 2
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Three of the movies mentioned are thanks to the coven.note
- Donkey Kong Country: as well as it's Even Better Sequels
- Epic Mickey
- Half-Life 2
- Halo: I have a certain machinima to thank for that.
- Kingdom Hearts: It has the feel of a really bad fanfic, but call me a liar if I say it isn't addictive.
- Mega Man
- a game about sexy lawyers
- Pokémon: Yes, I'm a pokemon virgin.
- Skullgirls: Peacock is best character
- Super Smash Bros.
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Street Fighter II
- Team Fortress 2
- Pretty much most things by Valve or Nintendo.
- Bug Martini
- Brawl in the Family
- uh DEWM HAUS!?!?
- YEAH, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
- Those weird-ass Garry's Mod videos
- Rooster Teeth
- Skippy's List
- Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff
- YouTube Poop
- Adventure Time
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Beavis And Butthead
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Gravity Falls
- Invader Zim: Not to the extent that I used to.
- The Legend of Korra
- Looney Tunes
- Regular Show
- Samurai Jack
- Steven Universe
- Tiny Toon Adventures
- Teen Titans
- Total Drama Island
- Wallace & Gromit
List Of Tropes That Fit Me To A T:
- The Ace: According to some people in my town. I don't really consider myself as such.
- Actual Pacifist
- American Accents: I sound like I have a default American accent at certain times, and a slight New York accent at others ('cause that's the state where I was born in).
- Attention Whore: Averted, in my case. I hate being the center of attention.
- Artifact Title
- Beware the Nice Ones: Downplayed. When I'm in a bad mood, it's wise to not approach me. Though I can cook up a really mean "Reason You Suck" Speech.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Depending on whom I'm around.
- The Comically Serious
- Deadpan Snarker: I've had my moments.
- Did Not Think This Through: A major flaw of mine.
- Feghoot: I have me own page for this.
- Fiery Redhead: Literally, considering I'm somewhat of a pyromaniac. Although I do like ice as well.
- In the other sense, I could be considered one of the calmest gingers ever. Unless you get on my bad side, that is.
- Freaky Is Cool
- Gallows Humor / Surreal Humor: My brand of humor during MST nights mostly consists of either of these, or a reference to something I've seen.
- Graceful Loser: I can keep my cool when I lose.
- I Hate Past Me with a blazing passion. See Old Shame.
- MST: A favorite pastime of mine.
- Old Shame: It's best not to bring up anything I've done when I was younger around me.
- Self-Deprecation: As you have probably noticed by now.
- The Stoic: Many of my friends see me as this.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: I'm more of this.
- The Quiet One
- Weirdness Magnet: Aren't we all?