- Pretty Cure Safe Harbor, a Pretty Cure fanseries.
- When Good Girls Go To War, an Avatar The Last Airbender fanfiction.
In-Finnish only works/RP chars: (These will be folderized later with tropes.)
- PPTP, an HP-story collection, where Amy's character is named Emily 'Amy' Spica Prongs-Black.
- Verikosto, a Finnish story RPG, where Amy plays a character named Spica Black.
- The RPG is set in futuristic Los Angeles, and the player chars are all murderers, terrorists or other kind of criminals. Spica is an assassin, madam and a drugs dealer.
- There are also other works Amy is slowly working on, most of which are various RJO-Amy-in-other-fictional-universe stories. Most of them are also in Finnish, to the enjoyment of her fellow chatters.
- A-Cup Angst: Not that she lets it show.
- Author Appeal: For some reason, a lost of her characters seem to hate sleeves, love fingerless gloves or wristwarmers and wear pants under skirts.
- Big Eater
- Boyish Short Hair: After she cut off her Tomboyish Ponytail.
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy: How she surfed through elementary and junior high.
- Crossword Puzzle
- Fat Girl: Not that she really minds.
- Fan Translation: Likes translating Warrior Cats books that won't be released officially in the immediate future.
- Fingerless Gloves: Self-knitted, even. Pure Rule of Cool.
- Genius Sweet Tooth
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals
- Gratuitous English: So bilingual she thinks in English, but this trope comes into effect when she can't remember the word in Finnish (and is too lazy to think of an equivalent) and just mangles the English word to sound a bit like Finnish.
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves: Of the Oversized variety.
- Limited Wardrobe
- The Napoleon
- Nerdy Inhaler: Doesn't hide the fact that she needs it.
- Never Gets Drunk
- Person as Verb: Has named two things among her friends: dropping objects inside one's shirt, and mistyping a word liek tihs.
- Security Blanket: Used to have one as a kid.
- Skirt over Slacks: If she really must wear a dress or a skirt, this will be included.
- Smart People Know Latin: Although she might sometimes a bit... slow on the uptake. Context
- Suddenly Fluent in Gibberish: Frequent typos count as gibberish.
- Textile Work Is Feminine: Likes knitting.
- Weakness Turns Her On
As a sidenote, hates coffee, dislikes bacon, and loves broccoli.