Describe Alma Karma, eh? Well, he is a a rather new character from the Manga D.Gray-Man
and... oh! You mean me? The Troper Alma Karma
? Err, okay.
Sorry 'bout that folks. I'm a wannbe-artist and Author. I mostly write Fan Fiction
but I do have original stuff. I like to Roleplay. I'm rather young but mature, in a number of fields. I can't say too much about my personality, as I have not figured it out myself. I do know for sure, that I am extremely paranoid and at times can be a bit panicky.
I was mostly a lurker, until a decided I wanted to find what tropes fit me and making this page was the easiest thing to do. Let's begin, shall we?
Tropes present in my life/online life/works
- Apologises a Lot: Very much so. Sorry about that. Oh, sorry! I'm doing it again, sorry...
- Author Appeal: I use the hell out of this trope, I can't help it.
- Berserk Button: A number but one of my personal biggest and strangest happens when some one says I have a lisp
- Bi the Way
- Brainy Brunette: I've been told.
- Canada, Eh?: Where I'm from. I say 'eh' too, mostly in place of a "what?". I live in the Atlantic region. Funnily enough, my accent can be described that same way as the stereotype accent.
- Covert Pervert: Pretty much. The only people who do know are ones I meant online.
- Deadpan Snarker: I can be.
- Green Eyes: I have them, though I thought they were Hazel for the longest time.
- Messy Hair: Even if I brush it...
- Running Gag: A number of them with many of my fandoms and friends. I often use them once and a while in my Fan Fics.
- Shrinking Violet: At times I can be, but if you get to known me or meet me on the internet I'm much more outgoing.
- Yaoi Fangirl: This one is known by very few people, but I am. It's only a few select pairings, but one of them is my OTP, so...
Fandoms and Series I like
Also Known As