A twenty-two-year old student and a senior lurker at that. Gemini. Adores writing fanfiction, reading, painting and video games. Showcases a "standard" obsession with editing, some entries more than others. Profile picture is Enigma from Unreal Tournament 2004.
The Main Three Fandoms:
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow [reboot only]: Rarely does a game encompass everything I like: vampires, a tragic romance, interesting characters, and a riveting plot. And I though I am familiar with the classic continuity, I'm not as invested into it. Currently am responsible for around ~75% of all the edits on the pages related to this game. Yes, I tend to overthink this kind of stuff.
- Baldur's Gate: The CRPG I grew up with, hence why it holds such a special part in my heart. The Enhanced Edition was a godsend.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent: The game that has introduced me to the world of survival horror. Too... wimpy to play it on my own, (though I do own it on Steam) but certain Let's Plays have rectified that.
- Once Upon a Time: An interest that stemmed directly from Castlevania thanks to one actor.
- Vampire: The Masquerade and Bloodlines: Another pastime that originated from Castlevania as well as my passion for all things vampire.
- American McGee's Alice: Another childhood classic. I was unfortunate enough to boot a copy of the first game when I was eight. Eight. Me. With an M-rated game. Whoo.
- Heroes of Might and Magic: The turn-based strategy franchise for me, but mostly it's because of the third, fifth, and the controversial fourth installment.
- Ori and the Blind Forest: A friend bought me this as a gift, and I got hooked ever since. Died like three-hundred times but it was worth it.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: The first-person shooter, again, from my childhood. Unlike the majority, I view the 2004 installment to be far superior to the 1999 one. Wall-dodge, hell yes.
- Van Helsing: A narm-ish film, but it's still a big guilty pleasure.