Tropers / Alicia Jewel
Ohai! I'm Alicia Jewel, and I'm addicted to this website! I'll often spend hours flipping through various tabs of my favorite shows, games, and books while trying desperately to resist the temptation of highlighting that spoiler block... It's so shiny...!
As far as being an editor goes, I usually stick to fixing grammar and spelling errors since I'm scared of breaking pages. I do, however, have a page for my fan game The Mansion
, if you're interested.
Look, I have tropes!
- Adorkable: At least, according to my boyfriend...
- Deadpan Snarker: Sometimes emerges when I'm surrounded by idiots. Which tends to be often...
- I Work Alone: I'm not totally antisocial, but sometimes I just like to be alone. Quests with the "Group" label on them freak me out a bit.
- Older Than They Look: People tend to be pretty surprised when I tell them I'm 20.
- Shrinking Violet: In real life, I'm more likely to hide under my bed than try to strike up a conversation. Online, I'm a bit more social.
- Team Mom: In my group of friends. If only they'd listen to me...