We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
This is the face your mother so enjoyed last night.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the one... the only... ALEKSEIIIIIIII
Let's see, a bit about me... I'm an Attention Whore
music freak nerd, interested in personality typology, politics, technology, poker, cars
, quantum physics
, and being an attention whore
. I've been browsing this wonderful, magnificent, awesome, FANTASTIC, MAJESTIC, INSANELY GODDAMN AMAZING
site for close to a year now, and decided to leave my imprint, little as it may be *sniff* on this great place.
Add whatever you like, but sign your entries
open/close all folders
This Troper Provides Examples of:
- Accentuate the Negative
- Afraid of Needles - I'd rather get stabbed with a knife than a needle. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
- Annoying Laugh
- Anti-Hero - Type III, bordering on Type IV.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder
- Attention Whore
- Badass Boast (or Small Name, Big Ego, depending on my actual rep and abilities — nevertheless I'm anything but humble)
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Big Eater - Alternating with Forgets to Eat... I don't exactly have healthy dietary habits.
- Big Fun
- Black and Grey Morality - I'm fairly unscrupulous, will with little remorse lie, cheat and steal to get my own way (and there's little I would morally object to for the right price), can be cruel to those I think deserve it and just generally don't play well with society's rules. But I will defend those that deserve defending, and am normally very kind and considerate.
- Buffy Speak
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Byronic Hero - About 90% of one.
- Camp Straight
- Can't Hold His Liquor
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Cluster F-Bomb/Atomic F-Bomb - I swear like a sailor.
- Class Clown
- Cool Loser
- Cool Teacher
- Consummate Liar
- Cuddle Bug - ...Oh yeah.
- (Not so) Deadpan Snarker
- Ditzy Genius - Living embodiment of the trope. *sigh*
- Failed a Spot Check - I routinely make very stupid mistakes because I miss a tiny but crucial detail right under my nose. Having ADD is a bitch...
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies - Pretty much every interest I've ever had.
- Even the Guys Want Him - I've been hit on multiple times by gay men. Recently one Finnish dude from a forum basically said he was gonna fap thinking about me... O.O I mean, I'm flattered, and I've nothing against homosexuality, but I don't swing that way guys.
- Grammar Nazi - on occasion.
- Good is not Nice/Good is not Soft - I'm fairly kind and good-natured normally, believe in justice, but I have a laundry list of character faults, including: laziness, arrogance, selfishness, self-indulgent angst, indifference to those I don't sympathize with (or even cruelty if they anger me), and lacking almost any scruples.
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- The Hedonist
- Hero with an F in Good
- The Hyena
- Inferiority Superiority Complex
- Insufferable Genius - I can definitely be one.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold - I'm a snarky asshole, and I give off an aggressively ruthless appearance in debates, but I'm really a big cuddlebunny.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover/Right-Hand Cat (depending on how evil I'm feeling at the time)
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Knight Templar - I have very draconian views of crime and punishment. I actually cheered Light on (at least until he Jumped Off The Slippery Slope and started killing jaywalkers and stuff).
- LARGE HAM
- Lazy Bum
- Leaning on the Furniture
- Man Child
- Mighty Glacier/Fragile Speedster - Respectively, my deck preferences for Yu-Gi-Oh (where I run a Skill Drain deck), and Magic: The Gathering (where I favor a rapid-burn deck consisting of lots of cheap creatures plus damage-causing spells).
- Mr. Exposition
- Nerds Are Sexy
- Nietzsche Wannabe
- Not a Morning Person
- Pay Evil unto Evil - Big fan of the trope. Invoke it whenever I get the chance (which this being Real Life and all, is sadly not often).
- Perma Stubble - Invoked/Enforced via regular use of a hair trimmer.
- Police Are Useless - My house was broken into (due to me accidentally leaving the back door unlocked). We reported the break-in, a cop came around and... made a half-hearted effort to take prints, then that was it.
- Ridiculous Proc - eh, I'll just finish writing this later.
- Sad Clown
- The Slacker
- Slouch of Villainy
- Smart People Play Chess - Averted hard. I royally suck at chess.
- Team Chef - I don't adore cooking (it takes far too long to make anything non-basic, and I'm lazy — plus the kitchen's uncomfortably hot), but I'm a damn good cook if I may say so myself.
- Sophisticated as Hell - my speech pattern is something like 40% Dudespeak, 20% Cluster F-Bomb, 30% technobabble, and 10% academic.
- The Southpaw
- Stepford Smiler
- Stepford Snarker
- Surrounded by Idiots/Only Sane Man
- This Is Sparta - I frequently lapse into this when making a point in exasperation.
- Unscrupulous Hero
Vandalisms go here. This part made by Landorkus.
- This is your first vandalism, I see. Now, you will be baked, and then there will be cake. -Landorkus
- So this is where I vandalise?-Xiphos Orochi 666