Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the one... the only... ALEKSEIIIIIIII!
- *crowd goes wild*
open/close all folders
- Anything by:
- Anything with:
- Jung/MBTI: ENTP
- Keirsey: Teacher
- Archetype: Sage
- Big 5: sLue|I|
- Enneagram: 7w6 (Head) > 8w9 (Gut) > 4w5 (Heart) sx/sp
- Oldham: Leisurely > Inventive > Artistic
- D&D Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
This Troper Provides Examples of:
- Accentuate the Negative
- Afraid of Needles - I'd rather get stabbed with a knife than a needle. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
- Annoying Laugh
- Anti-Hero - Type III, bordering on Type IV.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder
- Attention Whore
- Badass Boast (or Small Name, Big Ego, depending on my actual rep and abilities — nevertheless I'm anything but humble)
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Big Eater - Alternating with Forgets to Eat... I don't exactly have healthy dietary habits.
- Big Fun
- Black and Grey Morality - I'm fairly unscrupulous, will with little remorse lie, cheat and steal to get my own way (and there's little I would morally object to for the right price), can be cruel to those I think deserve it and just generally don't play well with society's rules. But I will defend those that deserve defending, and am normally very kind and considerate.
- Buffy Speak
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Byronic Hero - About 90% of one.
- Camp Straight
- Can't Hold His Liquor
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Cluster F-Bomb/Atomic F-Bomb - I swear like a sailor.
- Class Clown
- Cool Loser
- Cool Teacher
- Cuddle Bug - ...Oh yeah.
- (Not so) Deadpan Snarker
- Ditzy Genius - Living embodiment of the trope. *sigh*
- Failed a Spot Check - I routinely make very stupid mistakes because I miss a tiny but crucial detail right under my nose. Having ADD is a bitch...
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies - Pretty much every interest I've ever had.
- Even the Guys Want Him - I've been hit on multiple times by gay men. Recently one Finnish dude from a forum basically said he was gonna fap thinking about me... O.O I mean, I'm flattered, and I've nothing against homosexuality, but I don't swing that way guys.
- Grammar Nazi - on occasion.
- Good is not Nice/Good is not Soft - I'm fairly kind and good-natured normally, believe in justice, but I have a laundry list of character faults, including: laziness, arrogance, selfishness, self-indulgent angst, indifference to those I don't sympathize with (or even cruelty if they anger me), and lacking almost any scruples.
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- The Hedonist
- Hero with an F in Good
- The Hyena
- Inferiority Superiority Complex
- Insufferable Genius - I can definitely be one.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold - I'm a snarky asshole, and I give off an aggressively ruthless appearance in debates, but I'm really a big cuddlebunny.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover/Right-Hand Cat (depending on how evil I'm feeling at the time)
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Knight Templar - I have very draconian views of crime and punishment. I actually cheered Light on (at least until he Jumped Off The Slippery Slope and started killing jaywalkers and stuff).
- Dexter as well.
- LARGE HAM
- Lazy Bum
- Leaning on the Furniture
- Man Child
- Mighty Glacier/Fragile Speedster - Respectively, my deck preferences for Yu-Gi-Oh (where I run a Skill Drain deck), and Magic: The Gathering (where I favor a rapid-burn deck consisting of lots of cheap creatures plus damage-causing spells).
- Mr. Exposition
- Nerds Are Sexy
- Nietzsche Wannabe
- Not a Morning Person
- Pay Evil unto Evil - Big fan of the trope. Invoke it whenever I get the chance (which this being Real Life and all, is sadly not often).
- Perma Stubble - Invoked/Enforced via regular use of a hair trimmer.
- Police Are Useless - My house was broken into (due to me accidentally leaving the back door unlocked). We reported the break-in, a cop came around and... made a half-hearted effort to take prints, then that was it.
- Ridiculous Proc - eh, I'll just finish writing this later.
- Sad Clown
- The Slacker
- Slouch of Villainy
- Smart People Play Chess - Averted hard. I royally suck at chess.
- Team Chef - I don't adore cooking (it takes far too long to make anything non-basic, and I'm lazy — plus the kitchen's uncomfortably hot), but I'm a damn good cook if I may say so myself.
- Sophisticated as Hell - my speech pattern is something like 40% Dudespeak, 20% Cluster F-Bomb, 30% technobabble, and 10% academic.
- The Southpaw
- Stepford Smiler
- Stepford Snarker
- Surrounded by Idiots/Only Sane Man
- This Is Sparta - I frequently lapse into this when making a point in exasperation.
- Unscrupulous Hero