It seems you've found my page. I'm a guy from Texas who likes games, programming, writing, and useless trivia. Oh, and birds. I really like birds. You can usually find me poking around in the forums or working on whatever page I'm fixated on at the moment. If you're ever in the mood to play a game, feel free to send me an invite!
- Steam Profile
- Battle.net Battletag: Bigfriendlyp #1320
- Warframe IGN: Ace Trainer Eli
- Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4914-3046-5471
Pages I'm Working On
Tropes that describe me:
- Absurd Phobia: Insects. Some may argue wasps and bees could be justifiable, but butterflies and lady bugs? Needless to say, it's led to a few embarrassing situations.
- Asexuality: Of the aromantic variety, if you want to be specific.
- Bias Steamroller:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: "Brilliant" is probably too strong of a word, but the "Lazy" bit is spot-on.
- Challenge Gamer: I love doing speedruns, no damage runs, and minimalist runs the most, though I do other challenges as well. The games I most frequently play for said challenges are Super Metroid and Mega Man (Classic).
- Competition Freak: Downplayed. I love competitive gaming, but I stop caring if it gets to the point where I can't have any fun while playing.note
- CoolPets: A show-quality Labrador retriever, a show-quality toy poodle, a Lab/coyote hybrid, two cockatiels (one of whom is flightless and missing a toe), a parrotlet, a galah/rose-breasted cockatoo, and a Moluccan/salmon-crested cockatoo. Needless to say, my house gets loud at certain times of day.
- Deadpan Snarker: I have my moments, but really, who doesn't?
- Failed a Spot Check: My lack of perception can be stunning, to say the least.
- Fluffy Tamer: Some of my animals weren't very friendly at first. Now, the most dangerous thing they're capable of is cuddling you to death.
- Friend to All Living Things: I adore animals, and they seem to return the favor for the most part.
- Good with Numbers: Comes in handy when writing programs.
- Grammar Nazi: Not so much toward other people as much as I am toward myself.
- The Pollyanna: It's very rare to see me being anything other than optimistic.
- Token Religious Teammate: I'm a Christiannote , but the majority of my friends are atheist or agnostic.
- Tournament Play: I occasionally pop up at local Super Smash Bros. tournaments. I'm not particularly good, but it's fun as all hell regardless.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Mushrooms. I can eat practically any variety raw, boiled, sautéed, grilled, roasted, etc, and I will almost always find it delicious. One of the best ways to get me to try new foods is to mention it comes with mushrooms.
- The Quiet One: Typically. That's not to say I can't be talkative when I feel like it, though.
Some of my favorite works (under construction):
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
My interest in anime/manga is fairly limited, so don't expect this list to grow much.
- Borderlands 2
- Crypt of the NecroDancer
- Dark Souls 3
- Dust: An Elysian Tail
- The Elder Scrolls
- The Legend of Zelda
- Mega Man (Classic)
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- Overwatch: I primarily play D. Va, Zenyatta, and Orisa.
- Paladins: Don't knock it 'till you try it. Actually has some mechanics I greatly prefer to Overwatch. Love playing Mal'Damba and Evie.
- Pokémon: Personal favorite is Sylveon. Umbreon is a close second.
- Rivals Of Aether: I main Maypul and Absa.
- The Sims
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Smash Bros.: Primarily play the 4th installment, where I main Samus and Greninja.
- Team Fortress 2: Mostly play Engineer, Medic, and Pyro.