"Austin, you're not fooling anyone. Either come out of the closet, or get a girlfriend."
Your basic average
psychopath. I frequent TV Tropes and make edits to pages, generally, by adding examples from some of my favorite shows where I think they fit.
If you love me you'll vandalize my page!
Tropes that apply to me:
Pages I've launched:
- Adult Child
- Aloof Big Brother
- Animal Motifs - I really adore snakes.
- Bi the Way - I consider myself gay, though at times I've thought I might be more accurately described as a five on the Kinsey scale.
- Black and Nerdy
- Catchphrase - "I hate my life so much." "What the fuck is wrong with me?" "Have you lost yo' rabid-ass mind?!" "I will smack the black/chap/plaque/wax/tar off/out of you/your lips/your teeth/your ears/your lungs."
- "Did I ask/say that already?" Because I'm extremely forgetful and often ask or tell someone the same thing multiple times.
- Character Development - Went from a neurotic, homophobic fundie brat to a neurotic agnostic and raging homosexual.
- Chaste Hero - What some people seem to think I am.
- Covert Pervert - Plenty of people think I'm either asexual or a prude. Not so.
- Dark Is Not Evil - I'm obsessed with the spooky, occult and macabre. I also have a creepily morbid sense of humor and usually wear a black zip hoodie. I am so not evil, or a terrorist, contrary to popular belief.
- Deadpan Snarker - I try, at least.
- Depraved Homosexual - It depends... the "depraved" part, that is.
- Fun with Acronyms - "AXavierB" stands for "Austin Xavier Bell", my name. Though, technically, isn't it more of an abbreviation than an acronym?
- Duke Nukem Forever - Me and my friend have been developing a game for three or four years; said game is just barely into the spriting stage, and the engine only has basic movement commands thus far.
- Gallows Humor - It really does help cope with problems.
- Giggling Villain - When I'm being particularly devious. Heh heh...
- Gosh Dang It to Heck - Until recently, when I became a complete sailor-mouth. Although I do say "fudge" a lot, but that's just because I watch too much True Blood.
- Grammar Nazi - I installed MKVmerge MKVextract purely for the purpose of editing softsubs. Why? Because the Eclipse fansubs of Fullmetal Alchemist I downloaded had some minor typos.
- Green-Eyed Monster - My most damaging flaw, I think. Most of my mood swings seem to be triggered by jealousy.
- Jerkass - I try not to be one, but it's a little difficult.
- Keet - When you get to know me. See "Tsundere".
- Knife Nut - Invoked for laughs.
- Leitmotif - Several; "Busted", "Bust Your Windows" and Orochimaru's themes to name a few.
- Loners are Freaks - I try to subvert this trope. Whether or not my efforts pay off is a matter of opinion.
- Memetic Avatar - Princess Zelda, on the TV Tropes forum.
- Nightmare Fetishist - Oh, man. Some of my fetishes would probably squick most sane people the fuck out.
- Perpetual Frowner - When I'm not being a Stepford Smiler, I'm usually scowling. Not because I'm angry, but because I think my smile looks goofy.
- Perverse Sexual Lust - Where to begin?
- Psychotic Smirk - Invoked.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent - Averted; I love reptiles.
- Running Gag - I'm yandere for Electivirus.
- Screams Like a Little Girl - D-do not.
- Shotacon - I often joke about being pedo for Pride. But it's purely for laughs. I swear.
- Slasher Smile - See "Psychotic Smirk".
- Somewhere a Paleontologist Is Crying - And I cry such tender tears.
- Sssssnake Talk
- Stalker with a Crush - Whenever I like someone. If I really like them, I tend to take it a step further.
- Stepford Smiler
- Straight Gay/Camp Gay - Mostly depends on my mood and/or who I'm talking to, although I'd venture to say I don't fit well into any gay stereotype, and my "camp gay" side is really only vaguely feminine.
- Trademark Favorite Food - Popeyes. Oh my GOD, Popeyes. I tend to get sick as a dog whenever I eat it, but it's worth it!
- Transparent Closet - And my family still thinks I'm straight.
- Tsundere - Male type A.
- Uke - Fuck that, I'm a power bottom! >:V
- What an Idiot - Looking back on my past, I cringe at how stupid I often was.
- Why Did It Have to Be House Centipedes
Use this section. Please
Yahoo! Messenger: AXavierB
As a fellow Sailor Moon Abridged
am obliged to vandalise.
Are you sure it's a good idea to have your contact info here? - English Ivy
So needy... ~ Zyxzy
You like Phineas and Ferb
? Interesting... ~ Komodin
Hello there... -signed, Kinkajou
Hi! Love playing with you in "We are our avatars". :D -Ozbourne
Needs to get into animation. Would get rich. —Padur Karil
Hi there. - CTS
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII -Spaïn Sun
I sneak up from behind to vandalize your page! — Ironeye
Wait, you're the same guy that decided to play Devil's Advocate on this IGN thread
? I am amused they put no effort to actually counter your arguments. ~ Cliché
Hello there, fellow Troper! >:3 ~ Arcadiarika
Hey, Phineas and Ferb
IS awesome... Thanks for the tip. - Gelzo
Hey, Phineas and Ferb IS awesome... Thanks for the tip. - Gelzo
- We've entered an endless recursion of Gelzo. ~ AXavierB
Out of curiosity... if you like reptiles, and you have "weird fetishes", do you believe that Snakes Are Sexy
I'm a serial defacer of people's good and respectable pages, and you are my newest victim. -Takwin
I don't know if I love you, but I'm more than happy to indulge your petty whims by vandalizing your page. Hooray! -The Tall One
Hey, do you have a ff.net account, cuz your handle sounds familiar. Oh, and hi! -mimichan3
- Yes, I do. I wrote horrible fanfiction. XD ~ AXavierB
A fellow Composer? ...My, this simply won't do
. (giggle) -I- am already the Composer. Are you me from the Tinpinniverse, then? If so, hands off my Neku.- Yoshiya Kiryu
- Pff, I could easily take your position. =P ~ AXavierB
Hiiiii, Xavier~ You seem a pretty cool guy by my standards, and you can go ahead and try to make me bi anytime ;) - NATH
I love your page, its pretty awesome! - Joerc45
Godot Was Here.
BOW DOWN TO YOUR GOD. THE OCTOGOD WHOSE EIGHT LIMBS HOLD THE WORLD IN HIS TENTACLES. - Spooky Mask
As a fellow bisexual, Fullmetal Alchemist
-loving Grammar Nazi
, I'm contractually obligated to vandalize. *proceeds to vandalize* How'd you like that? Marvel at my vandalism! Vandalicious
, wouldn't you say?
Do I love you? Completion