Tropers: AHI- 3000
Hello TV Tropes! I'm just a fellow pop-culture-obsessed nerd in need of getting a real life beyond electronic screens.
Tropes about me
- Agnosticism: I honestly have no idea if God or any other deities exist. I hope there is a God, but I highly doubt that he exists. But whenever I'm in a pessimistic mood (which is often), I feel borderline atheistic.
- Berserk Button: Certain political views can really get under my skin. But I'd rather not discuss that in detail. It's the reason why I'm generally averse to ideologies.
- Butt Monkey: I'm not a very lucky guy. Or at least I think so.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I spend more time living in my personal fantasies than the real world. It's probably why I like fiction so much.
- The Cynic / The Pessimist: I'm not much of a positive thinker. I'm convinced that ultimately, there's more bad than good in life.
- Ditzy Genius / Genius Ditz: I've been known for having a lot of knowledge... of mostly trivial information I learned from the Internet, whilst having little actual sense of everyday reality.
- Geek / Nerd: But then again, so is everyone else here.
- Loser: Overall, not a very useful member of society.
- Man Child: Definitely not the best example of emotional maturity.
- Nervous Wreck: But do you really want me to bore you with the details of all my anxieties?
- No Social Skills: I've always been very shy with most people. I've always been confused about trying to start friendships.
- The Quiet One: Towards most people. But if I know someone enough to not be shy around them, I am capable of chatting a storm.
- Self-Deprecation: The whole purpose of my self-pitying list, which I doubt you'd want to read anyway.
- The Slacker: I'm the king of wasting time, not just when it comes to work time, but also leisure time. I've got enough free time to be here.
- Stepford Smiler: Anyone whom I only know casually will think that I'm more upbeat than I actually am.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: However I've been addicted to other Internet websites long before I found TV Tropes.
- Wangst: I will admit to being a big whiner, with posting all the self-pitying examples above. Pessimism is kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, right?