Tropers: AHI- 3000
Hello TV Tropes! I'm just a fellow Nerd in need of getting a real life beyond electronic screens. I do have an obsession with pop culture like the rest of you. I also have some knowledge of the real world though, I'm very interested in history and current events.
Tropes about me
- Agnosticism: I honestly have no idea if God or any other deities exist. If they do, they'd be beyond human comprehension.
- Berserk Button: Certain political views can really get under my skin. But I'd rather not discuss that in detail.
- Butt Monkey: Or I at least think I am.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I spend more time living in my personal fantasies than the real world. It's probably why I like fiction so much.
- Cool Loser: To an extent. My friends don't realize how uncool I actually am.
- The Cynic / The Pessimist: I'm not much of a positive thinker.
- Geek / Nerd: But then again, so is everyone else here.
- Genius Ditz: I've been known for having a lot of knowledge... of mostly trivial information I learned from the Internet, whilst having little actual sense of everyday reality.
- Loser: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that this is another trait I have in common.
- Man Child: Definitely not the best example of emotional maturity.
- No Social Skills: Well it's not that I literally have none, but they're very weak. I've actually had a lot of acquaintances, but very few close friends. And I'm not even very close to my close friends.
- The Quiet One: Towards most people. But if I know someone enough to not be shy around them, I am capable of chatting a storm.
- Self-Deprecation: The whole purpose of my self-pitying list, which I doubt you'd want to read anyway.
- The Slacker: I'm the king of wasting time, not just when it comes to work time, but also leisure time. I've got enough free time to be here.
- Stepford Smiler: Anyone whom I only know casually will think that I'm more upbeat than I actually am.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: However I've been addicted to other Internet websites long before I found TV Tropes.
- Wangst: I will admit to being a big whiner, with posting all the self-pitying examples above.