, at your service. I lost my soul a few years ago (at 16) and have been a dedicated troper ever since.
Desperate for a place that can fit someone as dangerously sane as myself, I turned to TV Tropes
to make sense of the fictional world around me. Now, I want to be a writer. Thanks, guys.
I'm currently a high school senior from Florence, Kentucky, though I will be attending college at University of Evansville in Indiana.
An almost religious fan of LOST
, and Kevin Smith
I should update this more later...
Open to talk to just about anyone about anything (no, seriously, anything), I can be reached through AIM (hermantheherder) or Skype (though not usually through voice or cam, Andrew.C.Sherman). Hit me up some time. It'll be fun!
This Troper provides examples of:
- ADCD I keep a notebook of projects I jump back and forth on. I've been working this out recently, though.
- Actually Pretty Funny: Though some just think I'm an idiot.
- Always Someone Better: You name it: Writing, Singing, Acting, etc. I'm only good in support.
- Beware the Nice Ones/Beware the Quiet Ones/Beware the Honest Ones: I seem to be a very bewarable guy...
- Blind Without 'Em: My left eye is nearsighted. My right eye is farsighted. It also has an astigmatism that makes med students cry. I am an optometrist's wet dream.
- Breathless Non Sequitur: A staple of my humor.
- Brilliant but Lazy: I get this a lot.
- Common Sense
- Cunning Linguist: I tend to be the interpreter between my friends, though it doesn't cross languages. I just thought it was a clever pun...
- Deadpan Snarker: Sarcasm is my second language.
- First-Person Smartass
- Gentleman and a Scholar: I tend to be the odd man out, seeing as my major friend groups are an eclectic mix of geeks, drama folks, and other writers.
- Gut Feeling: How I start making most decisions.
- High Hopes, Zero Talent: My deepest fear about writing.
- I Am What I Am
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: Something I'm trying to break.
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Lawful Neutral
- Loser Gets the Girl: How I'm hoping everything will turn out...
- Mangst: I tend to be a pretty somber guy, but I keep it to myself. I prefer to be funny.
- The Movie Buff: You ask me about a movie, I'll probably have seen it.
- Must Make Her Laugh: I couldn't date a girl I couldn't make laugh, and I couldn't date a girl who couldn't make me laugh.
- Non-Action Snarker
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Hot Chick In A Badass Suit. Two years doing speech and drama does things to you...
- The Silent Bob/The Quiet One: Brevity is the essence of Wit. So I keep it brief.
- Unlucky Everydude: I'm just unlucky in general...