Trope Co: Instant A.I. Kit
Are you a Mad Scientist
or Evil Genius
who doesn't have the spare time to gather up everything yourself? A Teen Genius
looking for a new and original science fair project? A Gadgeteer Genius
in need of some inspiration? Or just someone who is building a perfectly harmless homemade transistor radio
and certainly not a device to assist you in world domination
? No matter what your circumstances, we here at Trope Co.
can supply you with all the parts you need to build your very own Artificially Intelligent Super-Assistant! Parts will include some or all
of the following and more
- One (1) Xbox 360 and One (1) Playstation 3 gaming console - great computing horsepower at a discount price! (Also useful for playing games with your new robot buddy.)
- A $250 Radio Shack grab bag - you can't go wrong with a big pile of electronicky ... stuff.
- Fifty (50) holographic bio-optic storage cubes - the latest technology with super-fast access speed! Great for storing all the intercepted broadcast information on the planet or your giant collection of perfectly legally-downloaded videos and mp3s!
- A teddy bear - Use it to teach your new friend warmth and humanity, or target practice, depending on your particular bent.
- 50" LCD HDTV - Your new Artificial Friend can project his image on it for communicating with inferior fleshy life-forms, or use it to watch the big game, your choice! (Why not both?!)
- Your choice of either a Flux Capacitor or an Oscillation Overthruster.
- Three (3) spools of professional-quality fiber-optic cable;
- 500' of contractor-grade ventilation tubing;
- One (1) spool of Cat5 ethernet cable - even if you never use the cables or tubing, strew them about the place for ambience!
- A lump of a strange, rocky substance that glows with an otherworldly colour - we're not sure exactly what it does or where it came from, but it whispers to us in our sleep.note
- Fifty (50) metal spatulas.
- One (1) box of dry macaroni noodles.
- One (1) positronic quantum processor with invertible polarity.
- One (1) pair of rubber kitchen gloves.
- One (1) pair of safety goggles - because we here at Trope Co. care about your safety!
- One (1) lightning rod.
- One (1) klein bottle of 99.99% reverse-osmosis-purified water.
Call today for best selection! And good luck with your "Science Fair" project! (wink wink