Welcome valued customer! Here at Trope Co.«
, We Care
and your prosperous home town/village/city
, and unlike those other
companies run by Corrupt Corporate Executives
we have nothing but respect for the law
and use only the highest standards
in our operations and employee well being.
In order to ensure the best experience with our products, The Trope Co.« Board Of Directors
would like to extend to you our pledge that Utopia can and will be reached
with our combined efforts! Together, we can make the world... a better place!
And just to show our transparent and accessible corporate structure, anyone
can be in our Board Of Directors! That's right! All it takes to qualify is making or contributing to one of Trope Co.«
's many wonderful products and a quick trip to The Barber.
Even our Chairman is a rotating position, as loyal lieutenants
and reliable underlings
rise to the occasion.
- Temporary-acting Chairman after the last one was Reassigned to Antarctica, the Affably Evil Earnest
- Chief Execution Officer, position vacant- the last guy retired to spend more time with his family
- 2nd 2nd Assistant I.T. Guy, Tangent 128
- Head of Research and Development - Vacant, former holder turned into a squid
- Weaponry Tester - Thespacephantom, who has excellent job security due to being a gelatinous shapeshifter, with conventional weaponry passing through him. Just don't pour water on him.
- Assistant Head of Research - 32_Footsteps
- Public Relations Director - The Man Called True
- That one guy who eats your donuts and may or may not actually work here, Madacaek
- Trope Co. Janitor - Midonin
- Better Lairs & Landscaping division head - Sci Vo
- That one security guy...is he security? I thought he was surveillance. He's just always at the end of the halls...and the corners of rooms...watching...Who was it again? - Noxshade
- Head of the Legal department, responsible for seeing to it that Trope Co.┬« gets away with the various crimes against humanity, as well as any broken laws of physics, nature, time and space, etc. -Mr Schade
- Consultant — yeah, that's it, I'm definitely not going to run the company into the ground for my own personal profit jump ship, no sirree - Tanto
- Safety/Security Supervisor and Freelance "80s Music History" Consultant: Vacant; formerly Scooter 007, now semi-retired
- That really sarcastic guy at the office who either inexplicably brightens your day and/or makes you want to punch them: Outsyder0486 (Formal Job Title: IT Product Manager specializing in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration)
- Na´ve Newcomer intern who thinks Trope Co.« isn't an evil corporation hell bent on making him and his kind into their everlasting slaves (and that they'll give him his check every two weeks when they inevitably hire him full time): Grev
- The Sweet and Sexy Secretary who makes alarmingly good Coffee Cake— Amarys
- 2nd Vice-Assistant Shark Pool Cleaner and Hero Ball Juggler: Meta4
- The Board of Directors has grown over the years. First it had only consisted the Corporate Executives. Then they included their secretaries. Then the under-secretaries. By now it has got to the point where the sub-sub assistant temporary interim under-secretary is included. That's me, Grey Wolf (Hat tip: David Eddings)
- Originally a vendor, now forgotten what company he worked for before, and keeps the official position of Paid Intern. Will never get promoted due to a tendency to keep his head down, as well as liking his hair just the way it is, thank you very much: Drow Lord.
- Product Localisation Manager - not actually fluent in any foreign languages, but has Babelfish on her favourites: Fly.
- The girl who serves tea during important meetings and slips in her opinion but somehow manages to bow out just before any real debate begins and tempers flare, Meiriona.
- Director of Punctuation: SpiriTsunami.
- Tester of Transformation, Henshin and Morphing Devices— Zxynoxia
- That weirdo who's always slipping between cubicles humming the Mission: Impossible theme — Alexduckie
- That other weirdo who's always slipping between cubicles humming the Spider-Man theme.
- The resident bosses; the guy who kills underlings at random, the guy who treats you like crap but is too competent to get fired, the guy who got promoted one time too many, the guy who inexplicably got his position despite his complete incompetence (probably because he knew an executive personally), and the guy everyone likes, but who will tragically die of cancer in the next few months.
- Morgie, the young girl who is rather intelligent for her age and always making sure everyone is having fun. She makes sure Trope Co.« is a happy place and while she isn't ofically in charge, we're sure she'll be that way someday. Currently in charge of Happy Fun Super Cool No Murder Allowed Department.
- The Friendly Delivery guy who's always smiling and never seen without his trusty box cutter
- The temp janitor always speaking to himself and refuses to eat company supplied meals. He likes his hair just the way it is, yet always wears a hat. He also can fix everything to the highest standards - Pentigan
- Cheeseypoofs- The Ditz in charge of marketing making sure all of their products get enough advertising to make sure they are known with a good pubic reputation and make sure the company's claims are true.
- KarrinBlue—the little girl who is in no way connected to the unfortunate deaths of interns who may or may not have been well armed
- Cleaning up a place like Trope Co.« can be pretty scary, what with all the Super Prototypes that have been left in suspiciously bad places and Giant Space Fleas From Nowhere wandering around, so Trope Co.« has found it necessary to 'hire' a Janitorial Guard to protect the Janitors and Temp Janitors on their runs. - NARFNra . Irritatingly enough, his incredibly low stamina and constant respawning upon death actually leave more to clean up after he comes through than when he started.