Yoyogames and Game Maker feature examples of....
- Old Shame: The Sandbox. Although it features some wonderful games like Deep Magic. It has no content filtering.
- Promoted Fanboy: NAL (Andrew McCluskey) was hired by Yoyogames simply for creating good games with their software.
- Internet Counterattack: The reaction of the community to the GM8 Smiley Logo. Ironic in that it was the community that had a competition to design it.
- The Wiki Rule: Found here.
- What Could Have Been: The Game Maker software could have become a full fledged animation program, as seen in the page quote.