Trivia: You're Under Arrest!
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Japan only - Miyuki is Yukari Tanizaki, Natsumi is the voice of the Tachikomas, Yoriko is Tamama, Kachou is the Japanese voice of Soundwave, Aoi is Ash, Ken is Broly, Toukairin is Domon Kasshu, Sena is Takeru, Saori is Makoto Sawatari, Strike Man is Ikki, Inspector Tokuno is Mao, Inspector Kinoshita is Queen Nehellenia and Chie is Arachne.
- The less said about a lot of the supporting and guest cast throughout the three seasons, the better.
- The Animeigo English dub has Belldandy & Peorth as Miyuki and Inspector Zenigata as Ken.
- In the Latin-American dub made in Chile, Natsumi and Miyuki are Ryoko and Ayeka, while Aoi and Yoriko are Mihoshi and Kiyone AND Tokairin is Tenchi.
- Names to Know in Anime: Koichi Ohata (MD Geist, Genocyber, Burst Angel) directed the third season.
- No Export for You: You're Under Arrest in America has not been released outside of Japan. The manga is also hard to find due to lack of re-releases, and is mostly not officially exported. The fact that Dark Horse Comics, responsible for the English version, had to contend with Executive Meddling* didn't help matters much. Although there are unofficial efforts to get it out in English.
- Same goes with the Playstation gaiden game.
- Unintentional Period Piece: The manga just reeks of 80s and 90s, especially the clothing.