Trivia / You Don't Mess with the Zohan
- Actor Allusion:
- Dyeing for Your Art: While much of Zohan's physical prowess was the result of stuntmen and serious suspension of disbelief, Sandler got into the best shape of his life (with a full-on six pack and Heroic Build) to play the Israeli Super Soldier.
- Fake Nationality: Most of the Palestinian characters in the movie, who are portrayed mainly by Jewish actors.
- Italian John Turturro as the Palestinian Phantom.
- Canadian Jew of Moroccan descent Emmanuelle Chriqui as Dalia.
- Half Jewish Rob Schneider as Salim.
- The only actor on cast who is actually from the region is Israeli Ido Mosseri, who plays Oori.
- What Could Have Been...: The movie was planned as early as 2000, but after 9/11, the filmmakers felt it in poor taste to do a comedy with middle eastern characters.