Trivia: World of Color
- Development Gag:
- World of Color has the Cheshire Cat and Alice appearing in the finale after technical issues caused the deletion of their segment.
- Additionally, the sequence played during the exit music ends with a single orange fountain taking a bow, then shutting off. This could reference an early draft of the show, in which a mischievous orange fountain named "Little Squirt" guided viewers through the different Worlds.
- Milestone Celebration: World of Color – Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney, premiering May 2015, celebrates the 60th anniversary of Disneyland.
- What Could Have Been:
- A preview presented in 2009 mentioned several elements not included or drastically shortened in the final show, such as a host named, "Little Squirt" and scenes inspired by Alice in Wonderland and The Princess and the Frog. The music for the Alice sequence would later be recycled for Tokyo's own nighttime show, Once Upon a Time
- A leaked test video includes a Hercules scene that became ultimately deleted, and some of the music also sounds different.
- CEO Bob Iger once requested the removal of audio containing the original announcer and chorus from Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, because younger audience members would not know where it came from. Despite this, the show premiered with the homage intact.