Trivia: Wolfenstein 3D
- Banned In Germany: For obvious reasons.
- Fan Nickname: Pushable walls were quickly christened "pushwalls".
- Port Overdosed: But of course. Wolfenstein has been released almost as many times as Doom.
- What Could Have Been: The game was originally intended to draw a lot more stealth elements from Castle Wolfenstein. For starters, hiding corpses.
- Even before that, it was going to be an alien-themed game with the most awesome title ever: It's Green and Pissed!
- Rise of the Triad was originally a sequel to Wolf 3D.
- Word Of God: After years of speculation, the creators finally confirmed that yes, B.J. is Jewish on his mother's side.