Trivia: Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?
- Executive Meddling: Robot's much-loved Apple Speak voice was replaced by Bobby Block in later episodes and dubbed into others because Cartoon Network felt the former "wasn't Hollywood enough."
- Screwed by the Lawyers: It didn't help that Apple was suing CN for using the software without their permission.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Cubey was (the third) voice of T.J. Detweiler (and the one considered the weakest).
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: All 13 episodes were available on Cartoon Network Video back 2008, but they since got taken down and will probably never make an appearance again (the episodes didn't even appear when Cartoon Network was celebrating its 20th birthday and they put all of its classic shows on their website. Even Time Squad — another early 2000s Cartoon Cartoon that had a robot and was Screwed by the Network for little to no reason — aired episode clips during that time) unless the channel feel generous and puts it on its retro channel (Boomerang) in a few years.
- And if you have the episodes where Robot actually HAS a robot voice, for the love of whatever deity you believe in (if you believe in one at all), DON'T get rid of them.
- The Other Darrin: Robot's synthesized Macintosh voice was eventually replaced by human actor Bobby Block. What's worse was the fact that the season one episodes with the synthesized voice of Robot Jones were redubbed with Bobby Block's performance.