Trivia: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Titus is voiced by Mark Strong, AKA Lord Blackwood, Playing Against Type to play a heroic (by 40K standards) character. In Italy, he's voiced by the Arbiter.
- Leandros in Italy is voiced by the same person as the Italian Garrus.
- Inquisitor Drogan is played by Danny Webb. You may know him as Prisoner Morse from Alien³, the narrator of a Horus Heresy audiobook or Sean and Emma Kennedy's dad.
- What Could Have Been:
- With THQ having went down, a sequel to the game is very much in doubt. The game's director had plans of two more games; in the second game, Titus would be reinstated into combat under the Inquisition's control (presumably as a Deathwatch member) only to be declared renegade and exiled, and in the third game he would have rallied countless Space Marines to his side and formed his own Space Marine chapter.
- In 2015 the publishing rights changed hands to Sega, with the PC version of the game even being updated to reflect this (removing mentions of THQ from the opening logos and opening cutscene), and new multiplayer updates finally made. The possibility of a sequel is likely once again.