Trivia: WWE NXT
- Channel Hop: SyFy -> WWE's website -> Hulu+ -> WWE Network
- Fan Nickname: The "realest guys" part of Enzo Amore's weekly description of himself and Big Cass caught on to the point of becoming their unofficial team name.
- After Carmella became a part of the team, some fans use 'Port Authority' as a name for the three of them (short for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which includes Staten Island).
- The team of Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake is called the 'Dubstep Cowboys' by some due to their theme.
- Similarly to the above, the team of Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder has been called 'The Mechanics' by fans.
- Devin Taylor's lack of emotion (beyond nodding and smiling) has led to her being called 'Devinbot' by some fans.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Name's the Same: Enzo and Cass's "Staten Island Princess" Carmella shares her name with a contestant from the 2004 Diva Search—an Elimination Houdini that received large amounts of X-Pac Heat both from fans and her fellow contestants.
- They Just Didn't Care: The first half of Season 5 could be a strong candidate. It felt like they just was going through the motions with the show, as they had Hornswoggle and JTG among others as pros, and didn't bother replacing some of the pros that was released, in Vladimir Koslov case, his rookie Conor O'Brien had already been eliminated, but Darren Young had Chavo Guerrero as as pro and he was still in the competition when Chavo was released, and never got a new one. It got a bit better once it dropped all pretense of it still being a competition and got storylines and essentially became a C show. They started caring more once it became a show for their developmental system.