Trivia: Too Human
- Development Hell — Notorious for it.
- In summary: The game was first announced all the way back in 1999, with a trailer at E3 the same year. It then hopped from console to console, and even through three different generations, starting with the original PlayStation (with a Sega Saturn port), going to the GameCubenote , to finally settle on the Xbox 360note . The only game to be in development hell longer and be released would be Duke Nukem Forever, and, as most people will tell you, that's not even a safe bet either.
- Hey, It's That Voice! — Crispin Freeman as Baldur, Robert Picardo as Loki. Silicon Knights mainstays such as Simon Templeman and Michael Bell are curiously absent.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes/Screwed by the Lawyers — You might wanna hold on to your copies come 2013...
- Not so much, given that both new and used copies are still extremely cheap and easy to find online. Plus Silicon Knights did not have the power to recall unsold copies of the game, so those may still be out there as well.
- Stillborn Franchise — This game was intended to be the first in a trilogy. However, the game had average reviews, and didn't sell very well. Silicon Knights losing the lawsuit from Epic Games killed the company, making the sequel impossible.
- What Could Have Been — Prerelease information from 1999 described the game thus: "Set in 2450 AD, Too Human is a futuristic psychological thriller that has you contemplate the effects of genetics, prosthetics, and the struggle of humankind to deal with the symbiosis of man and machine." Sounds just like the game that was released over a decade later, right?