Trivia: ToeJam & Earl
- Executive Meddling: Panic on Funkotron was originally closer to the first game in terms of gameplay before Sega had them change it to the side-scroller seen in the finished product. Some of the differences between the first game and Mission To Earth were also made at Sega's request.
- Franchise Killer: Mission to Earth's commercial underperformance pretty much killed any chance at a revival. Until 2015...
- Sequel Gap: Twice. Mission to Earth was released nine years after Panic on Funkotron, and Back In The Groove will be released at least fourteen years after Mission to Earth.
- Throw It In/What Could Have Been: ToeJam and Earl were originally named FlowJam and Whirl, but the man coding their names in misheard them and wrote in ToeJam and Earl. Sega liked the latter names.
- Trolling Creator: In a twichfeed, Greg confessed this isn't true. He made it up during interviews while "Punchy"