Trivia: ThunderCats (1985)
- Acting for Two: Very common on this show, due to the small voice cast. Heck, the whole cast did multiple characters at one point or another. Specifically:
- Larry Kenney voices Lion-O and Jackalman.
- Tygra, Bengali, Wilykat and Monkian are all voiced by Peter Newman.
- Cheetara and Wilykit are both voiced by Lynne Lipton.
- Earle Hyman plays both Panthro and one of the Ancient Spirits of Evil.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Panthro is voiced by Earle Hyman, aka Granddad Huxtable from The Cosby Show. Makes those outtakes even more hilarious now, doesn't it?
- The Other Darrin: Earl Hammond replaced Bob McFadden as Vultureman after a few appearances.
The following are Trivial facts relating to ThunderCats (1985).
- Thunder Cats was created in 1982, but due to difficulties it wouldn't air until 1985.
- It was animated in Japan, Korea and partly in Europe by a small time studio faction.
- Ironically, it never aired in Japan.
- Some of the actors, namely Mumm-Ra's actor Earl Hammond, were radio personalities before doing the show. Which explains their over the top stylings.
- The same goes for Mumm-Ra's "Mexican" (as he was Spaniard) dub voice actor, Antonio Monsell, as he was a theater actor, rather than a proper voice actor.