Trivia: 3000 Miles to Graceland
- Actor Allusion:
- This is the fourth time Kurt Russell has suited up as Elvis (It Happened at the World's Fair, the 1979 Elvis TV biopic directed by John Carpenter, and a voice cameo as the King in Forrest Gump). You could also say it's the fifth time he's been invclved with the character, as when he was a kid, he had a bit part in a movie where he kicks Elvis himself in the shin.
- The camera angles when Murphy picks up a bow and arrow are taken straight from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.
- Box Office Bomb: It grossed $18,720,175 worldwide, a shade over three-tenths of its $62 million budget.
- Dueling Movies: WITH ITSELF! Apparently, Costner and Russell disagreed about the film's tone and so the studio let each actor cut their own version for test audiences. Russell's film was more of a black comedy that focused more on the relationship with the Courteney Cox character while Costner's film was dark and violent. It is reported that most of the finished film is from the Costner cut.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Lots; the two Feds are played by Kevin Pollak and Thomas Haden Church, for starters.