The 1959 series:
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
The 1987 movie
- Dyeing for Your Art: DeNiro gained 30 pounds for his role as Capone, and (allegedly) even insisted on wearing the same clothes Capone did, right down to his silk underwear.
- Fake Nationality: Sean Connery as an Irishman, Cuban-American Andy Garcia as an Italian-American (first generation).
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Recognize the alderman who presents Capone's bribe to Ness early in the film? That would be Chicago teacher/actor/improv superhero Del Close.
- Star-Making Role: For Kevin Costner and Andy Garcia.
- Throw It In: Costner ad-libbed the line "He's in the car," after throwing Nitti off of the roof.
- What Could Have Been: