Trivia: The Seven Deadly Sins
aka: Nanatsu No Taizai
- Crossdressing Voices: Hawk the male pig is voiced by actress Misaki Kuno.
- Fan Nickname: Prior to his name being revealed, Puora the fairy was given the name Gawain by some Japanese fans since he looked like a character from one of Nakaba's previous works.
- I Knew It:
- Many speculated that Armando would be actually Gowther in disguise, and that the gigantic armor assumed to be Gowther would actually be controlled remotely by him. A lot of people guessed correctly about Armando actually being Gowther but almost no one expected Gowther to be so effeminate looking when he revealed his true identity. The identity of who really was in Gowther's armor on the other hand, apparently was something completely unexpected.
- Elizabeth being the reincarnation of Liz was speculated by some.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Meliodas is Lyon, Judeau, Link and Eren.
- Ban is Valvatorez.
- King is A-Drei, Johnny Sasaki, Mariandale, Yumichika Ayasegawa, and Mizuiro Kojima.
- Elizabeth is Touka Kirishima.
- Gilthunder is Shu Tsukiyama, Death the Kid, Chrollo Lucilfer, Light Yagami, Ling Yao, and Tamaki Suoh.
- King Arthur might have had a thing for plastic robot models duking it out in the past.
- What Could Have Been:
- In the initial one shot of the manga, the character dynamic between Meliodas and Elizabeth was completely different from what would be presented in the manga proper. Instead of a Chivalrous Pervert as he is depicted in the manga proper, Meliodas was not one bit perverted and more of a Straight Man. In contrast, instead of a Reluctant Fanservice Girl, Elizabeth was a Shameless Fanservice Girl. Their roles were basically switched in the manga proper.
- Additionally, Meliodas had a BFS instead of a broken sword, and the bar he owned was actually a spider-legged fortress that resembled abit like Howls Moving Castle with the capability of burying itself like Hawk's mom.
- Write Who You Know: According to Suzuki Nakaba in an interview, he bases the characters of Nanatsu No Taizai off people he knows. The reason he does this is so knows how a character will react in a given situation.
- Word of God: According to Suzuki Nakaba in an interview with Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of Final Fantasy, Nakaba tries to emulate the same amount of effort and love that was taken in the creation of various characters from games such Final Fantasy I and Chrono Trigger (which would explain the art style, considering how close it is to Akira Toriyama's) when creating his own characters. Nakaba has also stated in the same interview that he plans to end the manga with a "satisfying" ending. What he means by this is at the moment rather ambiguous as he mentions both Tragic Endings and Happy Endings, but at the very least he states that he plans to make an ending that will leave people saying "Wow, I'm glad I read this."