Trivia: The Rundown
- Actor Allusion: When asked by one of his henchmen if Beck and Travis are dead, Hatcher retorts, "What am I, psychic?"
- Just before the opening Bar Brawl, Beck literally bumps into Arnold Schwarzenegger in his (not-so-) last film appearance; Ahnuld smirks at him and says, "Have fun!"
- During said Bar Brawl, Beck performs The Rock's signature finisher, the Rock Bottom, on a mook.
- "Ca-caw! Ca-caw!"
- One of Dwayne Johnson's most famous catchphrases is to ask if you can smell what the Rock is cooking. Here, he plays an aspiring chef.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Uncle Rico as Hatcher's brother and right-hand man Harvey.
- Market-Based Title: The film was titled Welcome to the Jungle in most other regions.
- What Could Have Been: That "Tooth Fairy" speech? It was supposed to be a Winnie-the-Pooh speech. "I WANT THAT BEAR'S ASS OUTTA MY WINDOW!!!"