Trivia: The Prayer Warriors
- Accidentally Accurate: When Percy denies that Zeus is his father. In canon, Poseidon is.
- Author Existence Failure: According to Ebony's Fanfiction.net profile, Thomas passed away some time in early 2013. Only time will tell if this is true or not.
- Creator Breakdown: Starting from the beginning in The Evil Gods I on.
- Old Shame: One of the last things Thomas said on his old Fanfiction.net account was that he wouldn't repost the first four stories of the series, and that his new stories won't be like his old stories.
- Missing Episode: According to the author's profile, and mentioned a certain points in his fanfics, Thomas Brown was going to write fanfic titled The Prayer Warriors: Kingdom Under Shadow. It was going to be a Star Wars fanfic, but so far the author has not publish anything under this name.
- Noah wrote a parody of the series titled The Player Worriers: God Is Dead & Jesus Is a Brat. He has since deleted it.
- Noah also broke into Thomas' account and posted a bonus chapter to The Evil Gods II. It was deleted pretty fast, but Arcadiarika managed to salvage it and posted it to her liveblog.
- Recycled Script: The Titans Strike Back seemed to be going in the same direction as Battle with the Witches, with Hogwarts re-established, and Michael and his Christians planning on doing The Infiltration again.