Trivia: The Man Show
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Before hitting it big as a model, Joanna Krupa was a Juggie. She apparently doesn't like to talk about it much, making it also Old Shame.
- Hey, is that Christy Hemme?
- Money, Dear Boy: Doug Stanhope has admitted in his stand-up acts that he was well aware that he was running the show into the ground — however, he was also aware that he was being very well paid to run the show into the ground.
- Old Shame: When G4 had the rerun rights, they completely refused to air the Stanhope/Rogan season except for a few sprinkled airings at four in the morning to maintain contract rights.
- Unintentional Period Piece: 6 Rules Of Effective Porn Rental is horribly obsolete now, thanks to the death of video rental stores and better/easier availability of porn on the internet.
- Waiting for a Break: After growing up destitute in North Hollywood, Adam Carolla spent his 20s doing construction, carpentry and working as a boxing instructor on the side, trying his hand at stand up comedy and improv around LA. When he was in his early 30s, he'd nearly given up the idea of making it, until a chance encounter with Jimmy Kimmel (or possibly Adam called and offered to train him when he heard them talk about it on the show, the story changes sometimes) when he came to his gym to train for a boxing match for a bit on Kevin and Beane (Jimmy was also struggling to make it in radio at the time, only a minor producer/talent on that show). The two hit it off and Jimmy recognized Adam's talent. He cajoled the show into bringing him in (playing a character named Mr. Birchum, a shop teacher), eventually joining the show full time and working with Jimmy as a writing partner for various projects, which would lead to The Man Show, and everything they would do beyond.