Trivia: The Garfield Show
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Nermal is Chester McBadBat and Rikochet .
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: By all accounts, apparently only the first season was ever released on video.
- The Other Darrin: Frank Welker (who, rather expectedly, had also appeared on Garfield and Friends) took over as Garfield after the death of original voice actor Lorenzo Music. Also, Wally Wingert replaced Thom Huge as Jon.
- Recycled Set: Entire environments are often recycled for different locations quite often.
- Ironically this is one thing that is never lampshaded or Played for Laughs.
- Talking to Himself: Frank Welker voices the majority of the extras and secondary characters. In fact, if there's any minor character with a speaking role you can expect them to be voiced by Frank 90% of the time.
- In one episode, Garfield is terrorized in a nightmare by a talking scale (also voiced by Frank Welker); over the course of the dream, the scale slowly changes its shrill voice until it winds up with Frank Welker's Dr. Claw Soundwave voice.
- Gregg Berger and Jason Marsden also do several voices on the show.