Trivia: The Benny Hill Show
- Acting for Two: Several sketches have Benny Hill playing two or more roles. Notably the parodies of Cagney & Lacey, Murder on the Orient Express, The A-Team (where he plays both Hannibal and Baracus) or Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (where he's reprising both the roles of Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor).
- Doing It for the Art: After Hill's death, the numerous awards he won for the show were found stuffed in a box in his basement, clearly unimportant to him.
- Groupie Brigade: Benny Hill loved to travel and made frequent trips to Italy, Spain, and France. He did this in relative anonymity at first. But once Benny's show became very popular, he could NOT go anywhere in those countries without being recognized and mobbed by fans.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Jane Leeves (Daphne Moon in Frasier) started her career as eye-candy in Benny Hill's sketches.
- In the "Ye Olde Wishing Well" sketch, the muscle man is played by none other than Darth Vader!
- Benny Hill was one of many comedians to whom Just a Minute chairman and UK Sale of the Century host Nicholas Parsons played straight man at some point in his career; his appearances were mostly early in the run of The Benny Hill Show. Even after he left, the jokes at his expense continued; in a "Wondergran Meets Dracula" sketch from 1979, Wondergran wards Dracula away by holding up a photo of a smiling Parsons.