Trivia / The Baby-Sitters Club
- Fan Nickname: "K. Ron" (after L. Ron Hubbard) for Kristy and "BSCult" have become popular on some snark communities.
- Name's the Same: Two characters are named Sabrina Bouvier - a child beauty queen that BSC meets in Little Miss Stoneybrook ... and Dawn, and later a classmate at SMS.
- Lampshaded in Here Come the Bridesmaids! where the narrator acknowledges that both the BSC and the W♥KC have a regular sitting charge named Ryan DeWitt, and no, they're not related.
- Technology Marches On: A big deal is always made of Claudia having her own phone line for them to use as the Babysitters Club number. Nowadays they'd probably all have cell phones.
- What Could Have Been: A spin-off series called Morbidda Destiny, Teen Witch was considered, but scrapped when test audiences reacted poorly.