Trivia / The Baby-Sitters Club
For the books:
- Fan Nickname: "K. Ron" (after L. Ron Hubbard) for Kristy and "BSCult" have become popular on some snark communities.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: A good portion of the series is out of print.
- Name's the Same:
- Two characters are named Sabrina Bouvier - a child beauty queen that BSC meets in Little Miss Stoneybrook ... and Dawn, and later a classmate at SMS.
- Lampshaded in Here Come the Bridesmaids! where the narrator acknowledges that both the BSC and the W♥KC have a regular sitting charge named Ryan DeWitt, and no, they're not related.
- Technology Marches On: A big deal is always made of Claudia having her own phone line for them to use as the Babysitters Club number. Nowadays, most (if not all) of the girls would have cell phones.
- What Could Have Been: A spin-off series called Morbidda Destiny, Teen Witch was considered, but scrapped when test audiences reacted poorly.
For the TV series: