Trivia: The Aquabats! Super Show!
- Actor Allusion: Mr. Lawrence plays a tiny villain with antennae.
- Dawson Casting: Richard Falomir, who plays Ricky Fitness, is in his early 30s while Ricky himself is 14. Or 19. It's not consistent.
- Deleted Scene: According to this article, there was supposed to be a "Garage Door Escape" commercial done by Mega64, but it was pulled by the network before it could air, due to the implications of survival in the commercial.
- Old Shame: The 1998 pilot.
- Real-Life Relative: Christian Jacobs's son, Oskar, guests stars in "Summer Camp!" as Chauncey, the Aquacadet who models himself after MC Bat Commander.
- Squick: Averted in the making-of Slushi commercial (from the "Uberchaun!" episode), according to the Mega64 podcast: the actual slushie used had candy in it to recreate the colors of sushi (watermelon for wasabi, black licorice for seaweed, etc.) with sherberet and ice cream to hold the candy in place. They expected the kids to take a sip, figuring the concoction would be gross, but the kids thought it tasted good, and proceeded to chug it, even after the director yelled "Cut!" The guys said they felt guilty having to pry away the cups because they really didn't want to make more.
- What Could Have Been: The pilots of The Aquabats! Super Show!.
- X Meets Y: Batman meets The Monkees as done by Sid and Marty Krofft.