Trivia: Tail Concerto
- Acclaimed Flop
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Alicia shares her voice actress with...Asuka Langley Soryu. Which makes it even funnier during her boss fight when one of her attacks is yelling "Waffles Baka" in her megaphone.
- In an amazing coincidence, she's voiced by Rei Ayanami in the English dub.
- Fool shares his Japanese voice actor with Freeza, Mayuri and Caesar Clown.
- Princess Terria has the same Japanese voice actress as Hitomi Kanzaki, Lightning, Aerith Gainsborough (though only in the Extended Universe and Kingdom Hearts as the original game had no voice acting), Crona, Princess Elise, Ling Xiaoyu, Shinobu Oshino...
- Cyan's Japanese actor is Treize Khushrenada, Radiese F. Branstein, Zero, Toriko and also dubbed Leonardo Di Caprio in Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of Romeo and Juliet.
- Talking to Himself: The English dub of the game has only six voice actors, so this naturally comes into play. Alicia is the only character with a VA all to herself. The Japanese version, however, mostly averts it as very few characters share V As.