Trivia: Soul Nomad & the World Eaters
- Actor Allusion: It may be unintentional, but this is not the first time that Yuri Lowenthal voiced the protagonist of a game, along with a god of death sealed within his body.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Yuri Lowenthal is Gig and with the male protagonist in English. Link provides Gig's Japanese voice.
- It also has Laharl from Disgaea as Penn. Ironically Laharl himself has a speaking part in Soul Nomad but is never seen.
- Wendee Lee is Trish...in the same haughty voice she used as Rozalin in Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories. Mai Nakahara, who previously did the voice of Prier does her Japanese voice.
- Liam O Brien as Levin, who uses his Stahn voice, his Dist voice when he's revealed as The Mole, and his Darkdeath Evilman voice when he returns to his body as Raksha. His Japanese voice actor is Tatsuhisa Suzuki, who would go on to be the voice of Valvatorez in Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten.
- Endorph's English voice actor is Troy Baker. He is The Other Darrin for Steve Blum since Endorph is actually Walnut from Phantom Brave.
- Japanese Vitali is Ike