Trivia: Silent Hill Origins
- Executive Meddling/What Could Have Been/Troubled Production: Origins changed development teams entirely not long before it was released. The original version was a Resident Evil 4 clone that drew on a great deal more material from the movie. The first previews indicated the game was going to use the Over the Shoulder camera to deal with the smaller PSP screen.
- Fan Nickname: The Final Boss has been called Flauros (which is the name of the artifact he inhabits), Alessa's Dream (as an attempt to interpret his nature), Samael (since he's almost definitely a proto-incarnation of the The Order's god), The Demon, etc.
- Improperly Placed Firearms/Selective Historical Armoury: The game is set in 1979 but AK-type rifles were incredibly rare in the States until 1982.
- Konami Code: Inputting it unlocks Vincent's outfit.
- Let's Play: Voidburger does a very informative and hilarious video LP.