- Actor Allusion: In episode 10 of season 1, Shino is shown cowering in fear and covering her ears◊ in the way Mio did. Bonus points, considering it was the exact situation (i.e., Tsuda recalls how he injured his finger with a broken plate).
Shino: D-Don't! I can't stand painful stories!
- Author Existence Failure: Miyu Matsuki (Suzu's mother) passed away on October 27, 2015 due to Pneumonia.
- Casting Gag: Furuya enjoys old-world snacks, uses 80's slang, does her calculations on an abacus and even her fanservice is old-school. She's played by Hirano Fumi, best known as the voice of Lum in the 80's series Urusei Yatsura.
- Fan Nickname: Chinese viewers call this series Student Council of Dirty Jokes.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Yoko Hikasa and Satomi Sato play another set of classmates with opposite personalities.
- Sayuri Yahagi plays Suzu Hagimura.
- Satomi Arai plays Ranko Hata.
- It's pretty hard not to notice that she introduces herself (and somewhat acts) just like Kuroko.
- Hey guys, it's Taniguchi with blue spiky hair and glasses!
- Mutsumi's seiyuu is Chiaki Omigawa, the very distinctive voice of Maka Albarn and Hotori Arashiyama.
- Nyan Koi!'s Junpei Kosaka and Nagi Ichinose get to keep their roles!
- Kaede Igarashi is played by Emiri Katou.
- Talking to Himself: Whenever Shino speaks to Shiho of the idol group Triple Booking.
Watch Takatoshi drag Shino all the way back to Seitokai Yakuindomo before she puts her mind into the gutter.