- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Only three episodes are known to exist, plus the opening of a fourth — while the third pilot has circulated since at least 1994, the finale surfaced on audio tape in January 2011 and June 27 surfaced on video in April 2012.
- The surfacing of the June 27 show in particular was a really notable moment, as it confirmed many of the fans' 35-year-old memories of the show. It also gave another Moment of Awesome to the uploader, who'd been getting quite a few of those already.
- No Budget: Compared to Pilot #3 and earlier◊ in the run, by June 27 the Bonus Board became...rather cheap.
- Round 1: $250, $275, $300, $450, $475, $500, $650, $750, and $1000.
- Round 2: $500, $575, $725, $800, $900, $950, $1000, $1200, and $1500. And top dollar?
- Top dollar for Round 2, formerly FREE 5000 SPIN, had the printed dollar value changed to an eggcrate display shuffling between $1000 and $5000. According to one fan (who was going on decades-old memory), the sequence was "1-2-1-4-3-2-1-5-3-2-1"; the surfacing of the June 27 show proved him right, although the pattern continued with "2-5-1-3-4". The net result was that  was generally worth far less than it had been: five $1000, four $2000, three $3000, two $4000, and two $5000.
- What Could Have Been: The slate for Pilot #3 gives a pretty good idea (each line was a separate graphic: slate, first line, second line, third line, fadeout).
There was a FIRST CHANCE.
And then a SECOND CHANCE.
Now this is our LAST CHANCE.
Joe Seitzer (over the last caption): (laughs a bit) Yes, our last chance.