- Hey, It's That Guy!: Chuck Woolery hosted Wheel of Fortune for nearly seven years, from 1975 to 1981, in addition to simultaneously hosting Love Connection during much of Scrabble's original run, and later hosting Lingo.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Jay Stewart previously announced on Lets Make A Deal for nearly 13 years, from 1964 to 1977, in addition to later announcing for The Jokers Wild and Tic-Tac-Dough immediately after Let's Make a Deal was canceled, as well as simultaneously announcing on Scrabble sister show Sale Of The Century. (Both Scrabble and Sale of the Century were packaged for NBC by Australian TV producer Reg Grundy.)
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The 1984-1990 version has not been rerun since the final day of USA's Afternoon Game Show Block on October 13, 1995, and is very unlikely to appear on GSN, even though it, along with its sister show Sale Of The Century, has been in high demand among many game show fans. The 1993 version has not been rerun since cancellation.
- John Ricci, Jr. posted clips of the show in studio master quality on his YouTube channel.
- Recursive Adaptation: The Game Show adaptation had its own Home Game, TV Scrabble. Thatís right, a board game based on a game show based on a board game.
- Uncancelled: The 1993 revival.