Trivia: Sally Bollywood
- The Cast Show Off: Due to Sally singing a song in most episodes, Sarah Aubrey gets to show off her excellent singing skills.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Doowee, plus a few other boys.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: In the English dub version, the theme is performed by Sarah Aubrey, who voices Sally.
- Missing Episode: For unknown reasons "Stolen Clothes" was aired in Australia only once.
- One possible explanation is in her scheme to catch the culprit Sally stole a mobile phone and technically committed identity fraud, though she did it for good reasons.
- The Other Darrin: The other school kids's voices will sometimes be different from episode to episode, but they're mainly background characters, so they don't have to sound the same all the time.
- Talking to Himself: Since Keith Scott voices pretty much all of the adult male characters, this happens often.
- What Could Have Been: Originally the series was going to be called Sally Kungfu and Sally was Chinese, but with the rising popularity of Bollywood in Europe, execs suggested changing her surname to Bollywood and her nationality to Indian.
- According to an interview, the show was actually composed from two proposed series. A detective show with the aforementioned Chinese girl and a comedy about a boy and his gadgets. To save budget, the execs suggested they combine the concepts and thus Sally Bollywood was born.