- Fan Translation: In the case of SUGURI and Acceleration of SUGURI plus the X-Edition expansion pack. Sara Jessica Leen originally worked on English patches for these games prior to her employment with Rockin' Android and making the localizations official.
- No Export for You: Averted thanks to Rockin' Android for localizing the entire series into the United States and through digital distribution services like GamersGate and Direct2Drive. They have also produced a compilation release of the series with SUGURI - Perfect Edition, which includes the English versions SUGURI and Acceleration of SUGURI along with its expansion pack, and the original soundtracks for both games, all in a single disc.
- Promoted Fangirl: Sara Leen originally made Fan Translation patches for the SUGURI series. Her translation and programming abilities eventually got her a job working as Rockin' Android's translator and programmer.
- Remade for the Export: Due to Sony's continual disdain for 2D games with visuals that appear weak to them, Rockin' Android enlisted the help of Keiko Sakurai to rework all the character artwork and sprites of Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition to make them appealing to Sony.
- Sora Debuted In Acceleration of SUGURI: sora, the prequel to SUGURI, was still in development when Acceleration of SUGURI was released. A teaser of the game can unlocked by fighting Sora and unlocking her Extra story.