Trivia: Rozen Maiden
- Fan Nickname: Detractor Nickname, rather; due to her Kuudere behavior and somewhat pompous attitude, Shinku has been known around the 4Chan boards as "Tea Bitch", a reference to her Trademark Favorite Food: tea. "Stinku" has also been thrown around.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Dub!Suiseiseki (minus the DESU~!) is played by Mihoshi and Lynn Minmei.
- Also there is a reason why you'll find lots of fanarts of Lacus Clyne (or Meer Campbell) dressing up as Suigintou, or vice versa.
- In the dub also, Jun is Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Hinaichigo is Sasami, and Kanaria is Nanoha.
- Dub!Shinkuu is a pretty dead-ringer for Rachel Alucard. But to note: Shinkuu comes first.
- Oh, look, Doremi is back to eat things and talk about how lonely she i— OH MY GOD DID SHE JUST CRUSH HER SISTERS WITH THORNY VINES WHILE IMPRISONING HUMANS IN CRYSTALS TO USE AS HUMAN RESOURCES AND THEN EAT HER FREAKING SISTER!? Holy Playing Against Type, Batman!
- The Other Darrin: Must like Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA, Sentai Filmworks opted to use their in-house studio for Zurückspulen rather than outsourcing the dub to Bang Zoom! Entertainment. Thus, most of the voice actors from the original Rozen Maiden dub did not return.