Trivia: RollerCoaster Tycoon
- Ascended Fanon: RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and onwards calls guests "peeps", which was an uncommon Fan Nickname for guests in the RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 community.
- Development Hell: World is suffering from this as the game's development has been constantly switching developers and delayed a few times as a result.
- Dueling Games: With Theme Park.
- Screwed by the Developers: For some people, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3's poor performance was an example of this, with people blaming the developers for not spending more time to fix it. Given that Technology Marches On, however, the game has become much more Vindicated by History.
- Sleeper Hit: The developers had no intentions of creating the next big thing, especially when you consider that this was a 2D game in the middle of the Video Game 3D Leap era, but it was a massive success.
- Working Title: For most of the development the game was called White Knuckle.