Trivia: Road House
- Hey, It's That Guy!
- Morgan, the previous cooler of the roadhouse, is played by legendary professional wrestler (and WWE Hall of Famer) Terry Funk.
- The singer of the band in the beginning is the lead singer of Tito and the Tarantulas, the band that played during the striptease scene in From Dusk Till Dawn.
- Anthony De Longis (Blade from Masters of the Universe) appears as Ketchum, one of Wesley's top Mooks, although with a full head of hair he's difficult to recognize.
- Ben Gazzara as the villain, probably better known as Jackie Treehorn from The Big Lebowski.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Starscream offers $20 to anyone interested in kissing his wife's bosom.
- Troll: Kelly Lynch revealed in an interview that every time Bill Murray or his brothers come across Road House on TV, they call up her husband right when the sex scene happens and proceed to troll him about Kelly Lynch taking it from Patrick Swayze. Every time.
- Vindicated by Cable: When it was first released, it got slammed hard by critics, who saw it as a Follow Up Failure for Patrick Swayze after the success of Dirty Dancing. But in The '90s, the number of cable channels exploded, all of which needed 24-hour programming. So the rights to lots of cheesy action movies were scooped up, and those movies put into heavy rotation. In particular, Turner (who owned TBS, the so-called "superstation") bought up the entire MGM film library, which just happened to include Road House. And it wasn't long before TBS discovered the movie was drawing phenomenal ratings; Perhaps Road House is the very reason TBS is a "superstation".
- Patrick Swayze (Dalton) and Ben Gazzara (Wesley) both died from pancreatic cancer. Swayze in 2009, and Gazzara in 2012.